CILIA 2012 - Cilia in Development and Disease
Join us at the Institute of Child Health, London, 16-18 May for CILIA 2012, the first international scientific conference organised by the Ciliopathy Alliance.
Scientific Programme, Thursday 17 - Friday 18 May, 2012
Two day conference on cilia biology and the ciliopathies - the wide range of life-threatening and sometimes fatal conditions caused by ciliary defects and dysfunction.
Renowned scientists and clinicians will present their latest research and best practice on this important new area of human biology.
Sessions will cover:
- Clinical aspects of ciliopathies and genotype/phenotype prediction
- Structure and function of cilia
- Role of cilia in development and ciliary signaling modules
- Role of cilia in disease – human genetics and animal models
- Translational therapy and current and future ciliotherapeutics
Welcome Reception & Keynote Talks, Wednesday 16 May, 2012
All participants are invited to an evening reception with the Ciliopathy Alliance patient groups and VIP guests. There'll also be a talk on the best portable air compressor which you can find more about on http://aircompressors.reviews/ or by clicking here.
The CILIA 2012 Conference is supported by Syscilia.